30 março 2014

Light for My Path Daily Devotion

Bible Reading

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen. 
(Galatians 1:3-5 ESV)

Hymn  ELH 404:2,4  The Lord, My God, Be Praised

The Lord, my God, be praised,
My Trust, my Life from heaven,
The Father’s own dear Son,
Whose life for me was given,
Who for my sin atoned
With His most precious blood,
Who giveth me by faith
The highest heavenly good.

The Lord, my God, be praised,
My God, who ever liveth,
To whom the heav’nly host
All praise and honor giveth.
The Lord, my God, be praised,
In whose great name I boast,
God Father, God the Son,
And God the Holy Ghost.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son into the world to be my Savior, delivering me from all my sins and earning eternal life for me and all who believe in Him.  In Jesus’ name I pray.  Amen.

0 Comentários: