24 abril 2013

Light for My Path

ELS Daily Devotion
April 23rd, 2013
Written by: Paul Fries
www.evangelicallutheransynod.org

Light for My Path Daily Devotions
Bible Reading

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. (1 Peter 2:24-25 ESV)

Hymn ELH 370:1,6 The King of Love My Shepherd Is

The King of love my Shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His,
And He is mine forever.

And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never.
Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise
Within Thy house forever.

Prayer

Jesus, my Shepherd and my King, thank You for bearing my sins on the cross, so that I can live with You in Heaven. Amen.

0 Comentários: